Amaya GL Setup and related issues

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:00:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Amaya GL Setup says "Amaya" in its window instead of "Amaya GL."

Description is "Amaya" instead of "A web editor and browser."  or similar.
Copyright of Executable is "Copyright  1999".  This should be updated
to 2002.
File Version of Executable is "1, 0, 0, 1".  This should be 6.3.
Comments entry is blank.
Executable Language is "French".  This should include all appropriate
languages.
Legal Trademarks field is blank.
Product Name field is "W3C INRIA Amaya" instead of "Amaya GL".
Product Version is "1,0,0,1".  This should be "6.3".
Private Build Description and Special Build Description are blank.

These can probably be modified in project properties.  I don't know
though since I don't use the Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler.

Uninstall of clean install without starting Amaya leaves the following
behind:
Empty directory: Amaya/Windows/bin

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
There is no failure until you fail to keep trying.