Re: Strange formatting

Unfortunately Amaya does not yet implement either float propoerties or the
deprecated align attribute of HTML. However, this might be closer - the CVS
record shows that Amaya has recently added support for the block and inline
display properties.

Chaals

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Irene Vatton wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > I have a layout test page at:
  >
  > http://www.osinet.fr/code/session/menulook.asp
  >
  > It is validated XHTML 1.1 + CSS, and displays almost identically in O6 and IE6, but
  > Amaya makes it very different.

  Hum that's not TRUE. The <p> element line 51 is not closed and that makes your
  xhtml document
  not well formed.
  Fixing this error will change the rendering.