Re: automatic Border, Template, ACP

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> With regards to having a community process, it is heavily related to who is
> going to do the coding - different people working on Amaya have different
> priorities. That said, having some fairly open way of working out what is on
> the timeline as a sooner, or later, plan would be helpful, and what has been
> rejected.

<URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya/2002JanMar/0032.html>
"To help track bugs, their priorities, what it affects, etc., I think a
system such as Bugzilla or Bugzero would be useful."
--
Sascha »SCommmodore« Claus                   WBG Kontakt, L. E., Germany
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de                                   PGP-key:0x9E095CA2