Re: Feature request: Confirmation for printing function

Beerse, Corné wrote:
> [...]

"bad hand-eye coordination" fraction? (Mozilla slang :). What about a
"Don't ask me again" checkbox like in Mozilla's Ctrl+Enter-Send Message?
--
Sascha »SCommmodore« Claus                   WBG Kontakt, L. E., Germany
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de                                   PGP-key:0x9E095CA2