Re: Backspace causing crash?

I believe I experienced a similar problem, but only once.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Albert Oliver Serra
  To: www-amaya@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 5:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Backspace causing crash?

  Hi;
  I've noticed the same when holding the del key down... I don't know whet
it happens; I can't give any reason.
  Bye
  Christoph Koenig wrote:

Has anybody ever had Amaya crash while holding the backspace key down?
Ihave had this happen twice, but I cannot recreate it.  Has anybody else
hadthis happen?
Hi,Yes I get this quite often:When doing the back-one-word Command
(Ctrl-LeftArrow) Amaya crashes (Version 5.3)This happens only every onece in
a while. And as I recall it happens when the cursor is at the end of an
element (usualy a paragraph).I also noted, that there is no Command
back-one-word in the doc for keyboard shortcuts and the "Ctrl <Key>Left"
does not apperar in the keyboard file amaya.kb.

-- Albert Oliver Serraemail: brosaj@menta.net

  ---