RE: [amaya] How to recoginze mails from the amaya maillist

I have to use MS-Outlook and that has very limited filtering capabilities including the inability to recognise the above To: line as being www-amaya@w3.org because it is masked by an alias.

I know Majordomo can add the list name to the subject line in square brackets. This would help those of use with software of limited flexibility (to be PC about it ;-).

Mark.