Re: Bug report: Creating links in a XHTML 1.1 document

I have had this problem with Amaya 5.2 not making links to targets that only
have an id.

But maybe it has been fixed already in the CVS version?

Chaals

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Laurent Carcone wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > I have problems creating links with Amaya 5.3 in a XHTML 1.1 document, =
  > but I have not problems in a  XHTML 1.0 document.=20
  > In a XHTML 1.0 document, when I click the target icon with the hand, the =
  > link is always created. But in a XHTML 1.1 document, when I click the =
  > target icon, Amaya opens an Attribute window.
  >
  > Perhaps the problem is that the hand that creates the link is waiting =
  > for a "name" attribute, and in XHTML 1.1 there is only an "id" attribute =
  > in an anchor.
  >
  > I use a Windows 98 SE computer.
  >
  > Best regards,
  > Barto

  Hello Barto,

  I don't have this problem with my version. The only time I have the Attribute
  window in this case is when I click slightly beside the target icon.
  What is the message of the opened Attribute window ?

  Regards,

  Laurent Carcone
  Amaya team