Re: List bug

But then it is not possible (or not obvious how) to have a new paragraph
inside various elements, which is something people probably want to do...

chaals

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Brant Langer Gurganus wrote:

  I would expect that it would be more logical to do possibly split C into two
  steps:

  2. bbbb
  3. BBBB

  and then

  2. bbbb
  3. |
  4. BBBB

  Reason: It is a simple Enter to create a new list item when cursor is at
  beginning of line and is already implemented.  Cursor would be at beginning
  of line in my step C.  I also think someone is more likely to immediately
  make something like this a new list item immediately before they insert a
  new list item in between.

  Thanks, though.