Re: Display problem on xterms

Hello Janyne,

Try editing your amaya registry file (~/.amaya/thot.rc), search for the
following keyword "ReduceColor=".  and give it the value "yes":

	ReduceColors=yes

If the keyword is not present, add it under the [amaya] section. Tell us
if this works better.

If you don't have the registry file, just change one of the options
(Special/Preferences) so that it is generated.

What kind of rollout are you planning to do?

-jose