Re: Possible bug in Amaya

You are right. That's the reason a strange image was displayed
in your documents. If you have an image named index.gif in your
document directory, it is displayed instead of the small red
triangle that indicates in the source view the line corresponding
to the current selection.

The bug is fixed in the CVS base now.

Vincent.