Re: SVG, two most serious bugs

Yeah, I have just tried that validator...
I use Namo WebEditor, which creates the DOCTYPE as HTML3.2,
but the validator says lots of things not allowed for that version.

One example:
<embed ...stuff here... >

The validator says "end tag for EMBED omitted".
Well, the docs, as I've outlined on my user manual page:
http://www.goosee.com/evemanual/evewemanual.htm
state that this is required:

<embed ...stuff... />

But, Namo removes that last "/", even if I go down to the source code
and put it in.

Regarding EVE, she is tightly bound to the Win32 API, so you have got
to have a Windows emulator. I plan to get her going on Wine on Linux
soon.
Note the free version: http://www.goosee.com/
-- does everything except generate SVG.

Regards,