Re: MS Exchange Server

I'm not the expert here, but you need to have something that enables an HTTP
PUT. (I know there is some rudimentary support for FTP but I don't know if it
works by default, and how stable it is - it was an experiment to support
people with servers that don't manage to do HTTP properly.

Hopefully someone can give better answers than that.

cheers

Charles

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Brant Langer Gurganus wrote:

  I have a similar problem with Apache, how do I configure Apache to allow
  the access Amaya needs to save to the server?