From: patrick.girard@nto.atmel.com
Date: Thursday, 25 April 2002 10:40:44 PM
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Doing copy and paste loosing lines break

Hi,

I am discovering Amaya software ...

When i do a copy from another software, a text editor by example with 3
lines of text and then a past in Amaya, i loose the line break and get
only one line of text.

In other words, is there a feature (like in Netscape Composer) when you
do a paste to get the <br> tag at the end of each line you copy ?

Thanks for your answer

Patrick GIRARD

.