[ANNOUNCEMENT] Amaya debian packages are available

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:34:48 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
As the Debian stable version still proposes a too old version of Amaya, I
prepared our own debian packages against Debian potato (latest stable). This
lets other folks work with the latest Amaya without having to move to
Woody (latest testing).

The following versions are available:

	amaya_gtk_5.3-1.i386.deb
	amaya_motif_5.3-1.i386.deb
	amaya_motif_static_5.3-1.i386.deb

corresponding to Amaya/GTK, Amaya/Motif (dynamic link with Xm), and
Amaya/Motif (static link with Xm).

You can download them from either of these URLs:

	http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/
	ftp://ftp.w3.org/pub/amaya/

Enjoy!

-jose