Re: Link

From: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:54:31 +0100
To: Alexandre Brillant <brillant@hexadev.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org, Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the Amaya working !
>
> Most of the time, a link is tied to a non linked text : Meaning, I would
> like to add a text and not a link after, morever
> I would like to remove a part of my link without removing all the link.

Normally you can control exactly where the text is inserted:
The bottom line gives the current selection, so you know if you are within or
outside a link.
If you are at the end (or beginning) of a link and you want to insert
a text after (or before) the link you have to hit the key enter first to
create an empty text after (or before) the link.