Re: Spanish translation underway

Hi,

I'm on the Winwriters team that is currently re-vamping the help documention
for Amaya. I wanted to alert you to the fact that we have re-written much of
the existing documention, and we are planning on having it be part of the
next release in December. Your translation team may want to take this into
consideration.

If you have any questions, you can contact Matthew Ellison at
matthew@winwriters.com.

Best regards,
Michael Spinella