Re: amaya source window size

> Hi
>
> I thought I had the same problem but I checked with the Amaya new version
> I'm using (5.1 for windows) and it works:
>
> Open the source window,
> Resize it to your will,
> Go in the main window, Special menu and save the current geometry.
>
> Close the source window or exit amaya and start it again, the source window
> has now the customized size.

True, the command "Save current geometry" (see Special/Preferences/Window
geometry)
saves the geometry of all open views for the current document.
This command is only available in the main view of the document but it works
on all
views.

> What is not 'customable' is the size of the font in the source window. I
> always have to 'alt' + '-' several times in order to have a workable source
> window.

You can customize the default font size in Special/General/General by changing
the
value of "Font zoom".

> This applies for the Amaya running on windows only. The amaya I use on unix
> has a suitable font size in the source window (and I just checked the
> 'Special menu\save geometry' in the main window works as well for source
> window).
>
> Shall I send a mail to amaya-dev or whichever list it is?

This answer is sent to www-amaya@w3.org.

Thanks Coralie.
---
   Irene