Re2: 1k buffer prevents proper display of dynamic content

I still use Amaya for editing most of my web pages, and for some browsing,
but am very disappointed with its usability and stability. I especially like
its different "views" of a document. Pity this feature (and most of the
interesting others) do not work as they should... :-(
José

On Friday 09 November 2001 20:40, you wrote:
> The fact is that Amaya does neither browsing or editting in any
> useful way has led me to retreat to writing with a simple editor
> and then using tidy to clean up any errors...
> for example standard cutting/pasting of a line is
> to position cursor at front of line then select using SHIFT-END
>  oh but it doesnt work in amaya
> and in the last couple of days the method for changing headings
> to lists and viceversa was so convoluted it made my head spin.
> why not just learn the codes, tag up with TextPad , pass thru
> tidy and be done with it... viewing can be with several browsers
> that are in common use  msie/netscape/opera  and more reflective
> of the real world....
> only reason i still check amaya once in a while is to see if they
> will ever get mathml working .... i live in hope ;-[ ;-[

(...)

--
J. Magalhães Cruz       --- jmcruz@fe.up.pt ---