Re: Amaya 5.2a

Hugh Sasse wrote:
> * I cannot save this document because it is on another machine which won't
>   allow this.  Could Amaya detect this, so it doesn't tell me about
>   consequences of things I cannot do anyway?  I don't know if the protocols
>   can detect this.

Even if Amaya can detect that you are not allowed to save the document
on the machine it comes from, there is a problem: you can save that
document somewhere else (at least on your local file system), and if
you do that you need to know that the document will be changed.

Vincent.
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France