Re: Amaya and libwww

Charlie Sorsby <crs@swcp.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to install amaya on my FreeBSD 3.4, XFree86 4.1.0,
> system.
>
> First, I tried using the source distribution which, when extracted,
> split into an amaya branch and a libwww branch (i.e. two separate
> top-level subdirectories).  More on that in a moment.

Have you tried using the amaya port in the FreeBSD ports collection or
installing the package?  FreeBSD stopped building new packages for 3.x
in February, but amaya hasn't changed that drastically since then.
--
I've always wanted to be a dilettante, but I've never quite been ready
to make the commitment.