Re: Multi-line meta attributes? [RE-POSTING]

Thank you for adding this to your todo list.

If my request is too late to be implemented for the October
release, would you please help me to find where the changes
should be made in the source code?

I will check www-amaya-dev for a reply, if that list is more
appropriate for this topic.