Multi-line meta attributes?

From: G Browne <amayalist@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:23:24 +0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org
My "description" and "keywords" meta entries are lengthy. For ease in editing, I split these over several lines using Source view.

When saving from the main view, Amaya reformats these content attributes, converting all linefeeds to spaces.

Would it be feasible for Amaya to maintain the multi-line formatting?

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup