Re: Amaya's as Browser Vs Amaya as Coding Tool

By the way, in my far from humble opinion,
Amaya is one of the best available browsers,
because of its treatment of many of the
features of other browsers that are not supported
by the standards.

I wouldn't consider it worth the effort to ask my
question of the people behind Netscape or Internet
Explorer.

Thank-you, Irene and your team.

dan       dlh@dlh.com
http://www.NationalReform.org/ - Explicitly Christian Politics