Re: when is a bugfix version required

From: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:56:24 +0100 (BST)
To: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, John Russell wrote:

> After a new release of Amaya there are situations that
> may require a bug-fix release for those who do not have
> access to CVS and compilers...

There used to be an automatically created tarball of the CVS
stuff that was updated daily or {4 hour}ly.  This seems to have
gone, from what I can see on the Amaya website.  I haven't got
my head around this CVS really yet, so I'd support this being
made available again.

Free compilers are available for most platforms...

	Hugh