issue

From: wayne <whubbard@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

to whom-

after reading tim's book (weaving the web) I visited the w3c.org
site. everything looked fine.  I downloaded amaya (5.1 for win9x)
and when I start it, the colors and icons look all wrong.  I took
a screen shot of the initial page (attached) so you could see what
I am seeing.  I tried all manner of color resolutions, backgrounds,
etc on my machine (win98).  It is still not right.  Even the w3c
logo and validation icons look low rez.  I read the whole FAQ, but
I cannot determine what I am doing wrong.

If you have the time for a reply, I would be obliged.  If not, I
understand that you are busy, and I'll find another way to get an
answer.  In either case, keep up the good work!  Rest assured that
common folks out here appreciate it.

wayne

 ---<| mailto:waynehubbard@email.com |>---

wtf.gif