negative indents

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:43:47 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
My testing of negative indents with margin 30px and indent -30px
shows msie and netscape doing the same thing, opera not handling
the indentation and Amaya doing a negative indent  but  setting
the start line 30 px in and the remaining lines 60px in --- so it looks
 as hanging indent but with a right shift !!!!
I wonder how detailed the spec is on this.  And thought that CSS
was intended to make design more universal in rendering ;-] ;-]
John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel

Be sure to check your HTML markup code
tags by using http://validator.w3.org or