Amaya 5.0 HTML/css validation problem

From: Christian Mondrup <scancm@biobase.dk>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 19:36:51 +0200
After having upgraded to Amaya 5.0 I experience problems with the
validation of a HTML file
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/Instr.html. Amaya reports
an error:

*** Errors/warnings in /home/reccmo/Musik2/GMD/ick-style.css  line 8:
CSS value ignored: none

This line is found in a css style sheet
ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/icking-music-archive/web/ick-style.css
referenced by the HTML file.

If I ignore the error and continue with externally editing and reloading
the file the indentation gets in a hopeless mess:-(

I don't get the error message with the previous Amaya release, and tidy
doesn't complain either when I let it parse the file in question.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus