Re: unauthenticated GET, authenticated PUT how to?

Hello Enrico,

You should configure jigsaw to authorize a PUT from a given IP address.
I don't know if it's possible to say user x belongs to IP@ y in jigsaw. Many
times, you just know that the IP@ is correct, but don't know who is behind
that address.

I don't know how to configure Jigsaw, so you should address that part of the
question to the jigsaw public mailing list.

I hope this helps you,

-jose