Re: Table Attribute Background

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Irene VATTON wrote:

  > This is probably something that should have a bit of thought first. But I
  > agree that it is something that would make Amaya much easier to use. (My
  > personal example is wanting to change all the i elements in a document to em,
  > or wanting to simply remove all the small elements)

  That can be done with a search/replace in the source view then a synchronize
  to check the result.

Oh yes. I tried that, but the search/replace window kept disappearing instead
of searching in my release of Amaya. I upgraded and forgot to check again.

Charles

  > cheers
  >
  > Charles McCN

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France