Inserting non-breakable spaces.

From: Christian Mondrup <scancm@biobase.dk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:06:18 +0200
Dear list subscribers.

According to the list archive the following question has been asked
before. However, I didn't find a concise answer by looking into the
archive.

How do I prevent that &nbsp; is converted a to a plain space when a html
source previously edited by an external editor is saved by amaya? I use
to edit my html sources with emacs and afterwards load them into amaya
for visual feedback, error detection and html code indentation.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus