Re: Bug: Amaya does not preserve Jakarta Velocity template language statements

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:57:32 +0200
To: Mike Keating <mike.keating@ddssrv01.dfs.uconn.edu>
Cc: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Mike,

Amaya is probably not the best tool you may use to edit templates.
Amaya tries to produce valid documents, but Velocity templates,
as far as I understand, are not valid HTML or XML documents. They are
made of a mix of HTML fragments and VTL statements and the result is
not usually valid HTML. I guess this is the reason why Amaya strip
out some VTL statements.

Vincent.