Re: undetected inline style error

From: Patrick T. Rourke <ptrourke@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:59:14 -0400
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
I don't know if it's defined as an error by the CSS and (X)HTML
recommendations (is one allowed curly brackets in attribute values?
certainly square brackets seem to be allowed); I'm sure there must be folks
at W3 lurking about who will know.  But the brackets are unnecessary and not
standard practice.