Amaya Bug - making a link

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 19:37:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
Using Amaya 4.3.2 for Windows (release version), if I mark a selection, and
try to create a link using the keyboard shortcut, followed by tapping the
space bar to bring a dialog for a URI, when I press enter to apply the URI
the link content is deleted. This also occureed in version 4.3.1 and is
repeatable.

Charles