use of accesskey

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:28:59 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
1] If I set an accesskey to either v or w there is a conflict in the
   action for alt-v   and alt-w   (used as shortcuts by amaya).
   A test indicates that accesskey has priority.  But what if one
   wants to use the shortcuts ???

2] On my home page i have accesskeys  e, c, p, v, w
 Amaya branches to the href spot. MSIE sets focus on
 item that contained the accesskey. pressing <enter> completes
  the branch.  Which interpretation is correct???

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Please send complaints to my legal reps
Dewey, Cheatum & Howe  ATTN: Sue Alotte