Amaya bugs with images

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:45:01 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Another important bug:

1] images with width= {some relative size , say 90%}
attribute should scale. I have a jpg diagram in
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel/rrjournal.htm
that should adjust to window size  but it does not!

And the same file illustrates the ongoing problem of :

2] html floating images not being encorporated even though
this is an OLD part of the standard. I could build my navigation
area with a table but this practice is being discouraged as
an incorrect use of tables...  Many sites rely on floating images.
Maybe it is about time to fix.
John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Please send complaints to my legal reps