Re: Bug in Amaya 4.3.2

From: Benji la malice <bmauclaire@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:42:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On 25-Apr-2001 Irene Vatton wrote:
>> - I like Amaya, but there is a problem with font : could it be possible to
> have
>> a <font size="+x"> control that work kindly (as Nescape's menu has) ?
>
> You can either zoom all Amaya windows (in Special/Preferences/General/Font
> zoom) or
> you can zoom a specific window (View/Zoom in

What I wanted to say is if was possible to have a function to modifie size of a
selected text  (as one button of Nescape's menu do) ?

Because it creats a lot of buggy text on the HTLM pages created with Amaya.

Thanks for all,

        Benji.

Handy Book to Science : If it's green or it wiggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
If it's stubborn, it's a computer.
 `````` This message was sent by XFMail on a Linux station ''''''