A minor point: Turkish

From: Nicholas Bodley <nbodley@world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:40:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi!

(Win 95 platform):

In \Amaya\Config\, the files tr-*dialogue should specify Latin-9
encoding, not Latin-1. [Turkish dotless lower-case i and dotted capital
I, as well as g and G with carons in Latin-9] replace [Icelandic eth
and thorn in Latin-1], as I recall. You may wish to confirm this with
an i18n expert, or research the Web.

I just downloaded the latest vesion of Amaya; it's a remarkable
creation! I expect to be using it to create my own Web site before
long.

Best regards,

Nicholas Bodley |@| Waltham, Mass.
Please reply to nbodley@alumni.princeton.edu