Display Border of Box

From: ALLION Franck <franck.allion@criltechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 03:52:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi,

I actually develloping an editor of mathematical formula, and I think that
it's easier for user to see borders of boxes inside function like square
root or also to separate elements in a matrix.
To realize that, I know I have to modify MathMLP.P. But I have made some
modifications  like added "LineWeight:1; ShowBox;" in "SqrtBase" section, I
have compiled this file with Thot Compiler and I haven't seen any box !
Can you help me ?