small glitch with 'relative' sizes

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:06:00 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I notice that Amaya calculates relative measures fairly
well at the point of download/parse of a document but
does not recalc relative measures as a window is resized.
To get a proper view the refresh button must be clicked.
I suspect the spec is vague on 'relative' definition about this
point but i notice other browsers dynamically calc on 'current'
window dimensions....  Small point to be relegated to
  'while working on related issues' bugfix I think.
John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Please send complaints to my legal reps
Dewey, Cheatum & Howe  ATTN: Sue Alotte