Re: Links under Amaya 3.1

On 29-Aug-2000 Scott Davis wrote:
> Benji,
>
> Are you aware that if the target of the link is open in an Amaya window, you
> can just click on that window? This means that most of the time you don't
> have
> to type a full URL if you are editing related documents, as you have the
> target open as well.
>
> You can choose a particular spot within the target document if you turn on
> "Show Targets" in the View menu.
>
> Cheers,
>   Scott

That's not fine for making link towards a picture (not insert picture) : I still
                           ----------------------
have to type all the path and name of the picture.

Moreover, when I work in a html file, I don't want to be forced to open the
other one in order to make links, especially if it's an external link
the web and you aren't connected all during the day.

That's the reason I sent you a mail 10 days ago.

Thanks for all, Benji.

Handy Book to Science : If it's green or it wiggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
If it's stubborn, it's a computer.
 `````` This message was sent by XFMail on a Linux station ''''''