Re: Amaya for WinNT

At 17:13 11.08.00 +0200, jose.kahan@w3.org wrote:
> >     I have been trying to download Amaya for Windows NT, but the files
> I downl
>oaded both via http and ftp reported themselves corrupted when I tried to
>instal
>l them.
>
>I just download and installed Amaya in a WinNT box without problems.
>Except that my IE exploded at the end of the download... I'm not sure
>if this is related.

Hello,

I don't have any problems while downloading (Opera 4.1 and IE 5), nor
installing Amaya for WinNT via HTTP (since version 2.4 up to now).
I think the error must be on your system.

Regards

Henning
--
Henning Fischer            henning@w3.org
Tel: +49.2241.142104       German W3C Office, c/o GMD