characters.

That is, if you change
        <option><option>
        <option> &#32;&#32;&#32;&#32; <option>
you'll evoke the bug.

The bug will occur even if the default
option is not the first one. E.g.

will evoke the bug (at least it does on
my machine.) However, the bug seems to happen
most often when the default option is the
first one.

The weird data string returned by Amaya can
change each time the form is submitted; but
on my system it always starts with %98.

I hope that this information helps someone
to find the source of the bug.