Re: libXm.so.1 error and Amaya on Linux

Thanks Daniel for pointing me in the right direction.  I finally got everything working.   I uninstalled
LessTif, installed OpenMotif, and rebuilt Amay using the latest source code.  When the resultant amaya
binary was installed and run, I encountered the same basic error--this time referring to libXm.so.2.  I
then investigated ldconfig.  The man page for ldconfig mentioned a file /etc/ld.so.conf.  I noticed the
directory path containing the motif lib was missing.  I added the entry, and tried again--same result.
The last thing I did was issue /sbin/ldconfig -v.  This forced a reload of the shared libraries and
directories.  After command completion, I could execute the amaya binary.

.Donnell