Re: Colourful Amaya Icon

> Hello
>
> This is a rather trivial remark but I did think that the ``fruit tree''
> icon for amaya was a little on the grey side. So I have (not
> brilliantly) coloured in the gif file. I am attaching it so that you can
> use it if you want.
>
> I also have a sliightly smaller .png version which I use for the
> launcher icon on my GNOME task bar. I could do other file types/sizes if
> you want them.
>
> Thanks for a great piece of software.
>
> Dan
>
> ----
> Daniel J. R. May

Hi,

It's not a fruit tree but a flower tree. Nevertheless we agree it was a little
insipid and we adopt your new colored tree with the new 3.0 release.
What we also would like to change is to make smaller and colored icons that
appears
in the math palette and the future graphics palette. All these icons are in
the xpm
format and located in the source tree within the directory Amaya/amaya/xpm

Thanks
  Irene.