Re: Amaya and Javascript

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:27:51 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Matthias Nückles <nueckles@psychologie.uni-freiburg.de>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello Matthias,

In our previous episode, Matthias Nückles said:

> I would like to know whether Amaya is able to interpret Javascripts. If
> no, is it planned to release a version with this facility?

Amaya doesn't support Javascript. Unfortunately, our development team
is quite small and we don't have enough spare work force to work on this
aspect.

Our CVS base is public and if someone is interested in working on integrating
Javascript, s/he can count on us for technical advice.

Best greetings,

-Jose