Dictionaries

From: John Dorsey <jsdorsey@md.prestige.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:32:50 -0500
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Is it possible to add new words to the English dictionary? It seems as though no proper nouns(names of months, city names, etc) are in the current dictionary. I know about the EXTENDDICT variable, but I would prefer to update the current dictionary rather than have every user add these words to their personal dictionary. Or is it possible to use a list of several files somehow with EXTENDDICT?

John Dorsey
johnsdorsey@yahoo.com