Re: 2.5pre: Thot: Irrecoverable error.

From: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:57:51 +0000 (GMT)
To: Eddie Maddox <eddie@mngovsci.com>
cc: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr, WWW-Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Eddie Maddox wrote:

> Are we to surmise that you have not tested 2.5pre on Linux much?  Do you

I think, and you can tell from my email address that I am nothing to do
with this project except as a user. that we are supposed to surmise that
there are only a few people working on this project, and they cannot do
everything.  Certainly they cannot do everything in the short timescales
that people want between releases.  It really is a very few people, but I
don't have the figures.

> need several of us who do use Linux to flood you with bug reports? Are

I don't know about "flood", but presumably accurate reports that can
pinpoint the error would be as welcome as mine was.

	Hugh
	hgs@dmu.ac.uk