2.5pre, still no bookmarking?

From: Eddie Maddox <eddie@mngovsci.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:50:16 -0500 (EST)
To: WWW-Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
I just installed Amaya 2.5pre on Linux-Mandrake 7.0. I notice that the bug
that had kept me from using 2.4 is fixed (structure view hangs when text
cursor is moved to bottom of screen). Thanks.

I am surprised, however, that there is no obvious way I can bookmark like
Lynx and Netscape allow. I think that functionality would make Amaya much
easier to use for bringing in source material from scattered sites from
time to time. Will we see bookmarking soon?

Thanks.
Eddie Maddox
eddie@mngovsci.com