Cascading Makebooks

From: Catherine CHAT <Catherine.Chat@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:19:33 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi all,

I intensively use the Makebook functionnality in Amaya and I cascade
references to subdocuments. I explain: document A contains a relative link
with REL="subdocument" to another document B. Document B contains a
relative link with REL="subdocument" to document C. Document C contains
links with no REL but with HREF pointing to relative documents.
When doing Makebook on document A, multiple makebooks are made
automatically in cascade (A enclose B which enclose C). That great and very
powerful. BUT it works only if all documents are in the same directory.
Otherwise there is a problem in the re-calcultation of HREF during the
Makebook process and it aborts immediatly.

Example :
- doc A in a different directory :
	http://dirdri.inria.fr/Private/Ipole2/Amaya/public/A.html
- doc A in the same directory: A.html - B.html - C.html - D.html
	http://dirdri.inria.fr/Private/Ipole2/Amaya/public/rel/A.html

Amaya 2.4 on NT4

Thanks for your help.
Catherine.