Amaya ready for documentation project?

From: Malcolm Dean <malcolmdean@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:43:48 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
I'd like to hear from anyone about the current stability of Amaya for NT.

Is Amaya stable enough to handle a network documentation project - basically a large number of pages hyperlinked, containing a few diagrams created in Visio? Or is the current release still "beta" software (and therefore somewhat unreliable)?

Are you using Amaya for online documentation? I'd like to hear from you directly.

Malcolm Dean
malcolmdean@earthlink.net